Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://murdermysteryguide.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
All Murder Mystery Guide content is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries throughout the world. Country of first publication: South Africa. Any unauthorized exhibition, distribution, or copying of this website, its products, or any part thereof may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution. The stories, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in these productions are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. No person or entity associated with this film received payment or anything of value, or entered into any agreement, in connection with the depiction of tobacco products.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Murder Mystery Guide’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Murder Mystery Guide’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Murder Mystery Guide at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Murder Mystery Guide’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Murder Mystery Guide makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Murder Mystery Guide does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Murder Mystery Guide or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Murder Mystery Guide’s website, even if Murder Mystery Guide or a Murder Mystery Guide authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Murder Mystery Guide’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Murder Mystery Guide does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Murder Mystery Guide may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Murder Mystery Guide does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Murder Mystery Guide has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Murder Mystery Guide of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Murder Mystery Guide may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.